Meet the team:
Foundation Stage Teachers:
Mrs Amy O'Neill (Phase leader)
Mrs Suzanne Cartledge
Mrs Jenni Cousins
Mrs Laxmi Parmar
Miss Yasmin Chowdhury
Mr Desmond Holmes
A few reminders:
- If you write in the reading record at least 3 times in a week a sticker will go on our ‘Reading Chart’ near your child’s name. The chart is on the wall in the classroom near the doors.
- If your child collects several stickers then they will receive a reading certificate in assembly at the end of each half term.
- Your child will also bring home a book with words on caterpillars. These are really important words for your child to learn to enable them to begin to read. Your child will receive stickers for learning these and certificates when they learn each complete set.
- PE for cherry and plum classes will be on Monday afternoons and/or Wednesday mornings each week.
- PE for grape class will be on Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon.
- Please make sure that they have a PE bag in school (with all items named)
- Please ensure all items of clothing, book bags and PE bags are named.
- On Wednesday mornings from 8.45-9.15 please come along to our ‘Stay and play’. Grape pm children have a stay and play session on Thursday from 12.30-12.55.
- Please remember NO JEWELLERY to be worn at school.
Any questions please ask any of the foundation stage team, we are happy to help.