Please also continue to be alert to any symptoms your child(ren) may have.
As a reminder, the three main symptoms are:
- a high temperature– this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough– this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste– this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
We are continuing to do what the government is telling all schools to do:
- Asking all visitors to wear face coverings when entering the school building
- Ensure good hygiene for everyone
- Maintain appropriate cleaning regimes
- Keep occupied spaces well ventilated
- Follow public health advice on testing, self-isolation and managing confirmed cases of COVID-19
Please click here to see how the school has used the Covid catch up premium grant.
St Barnabas Road, Leicester, Leicestershire LE5 4BD